We accept applications from trainee counsellors and therapists (from second year) for placement.
We would consider therapy modalities: psychodynamic and integrative including a psychodynamic component. We are particularly interested in applications from people who are able to speak any of the following languages:
- Bengali (Sylheti)
To those successful in gaining a trainee placement with us, we are able to offer:
- Subsidised weekly supervision with a UKCP accredited supervisor
- Up to 50 supervised clinical hours with a client
- Training in our short-term psychodynamic Intercultural approach to therapy
- Training on IT systems widely used by the NHS
To apply, please send:
- Your CV
- A statement of interest explaining why you would like to do a placement at Nafsiyat, and
- Information about the language/s you can work in
to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be in touch.